We have put together a range of health contacts and websites, which may be useful to you for help, advice or guidance.

General Health

Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)

CAMHS is used as a term for all services that work with children and young people who have difficulties with their emotional or behavioural wellbeing.

Sexual Health

Everything you need to know about sexual health, including contraception, STIs and good sex.

Drugs and Alcohol

Talk to Frank


This service is designed to support young people who are affected by parents/relatives/guardians or friends who have or may have a drinking problem.

PTSD & Substance Use Disorders


You can contact the NHS on the details below. The website provides a lot of information and advice on alcohol along with a range of services near you, but you can call them up too: